The department offers not only a comprehensive system of health check up and management of Gynaecological disorders and also guidance and care to the pregnant mothers from the day of her first visit till the delivery of the child. It provides a full range of emergency and elective gynaecological services, which include management of menstrual disturbances, endometriosis and hormone related problems. Urogynaecology offers a comprehensive range of investigations and management options for the treatment of female urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
Services offered by this department are:
- Routine pregnancy care
- High risk pregnancy care
- Painless labour
- Most advanced special care unit for premature babies
- Laparoscopic surgery for all gynaecological diseases
- Hysteroscopic Surgery i.e. Hysteroscopic Myomectomy, Adhesiolysis, Septum Resection, Tubal Cannulation, Endometrial Resection
- Thermachoice uterine ablation therapy (Non operative treatment for bleeding disorders of uterus)
- Gynaecological oncology
- Planned Parenthood services.